torsdag 26 april 2007

Million Dollar Reality - Day #4 - Status and Donations

Today I have just woken up. I was reading Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich last night, I was actually reading it for so long that I woke up so late that I woke up 15.00 in the afternoon.. Figures. Oh well. I was imagining myself surrounded by the million dollars this project is generating for me. I was actually going beyond the million and focusing on the two million. GREAT feeling! I lived the life I wanted, I felt everything atound me. The sounds, the voices. Anything that I could associate with being abundant and prosperous. I am going to keep reading the book and let the univers give me the answers. I also listned to a tape series by a man called Matt Furey - Magnetic Millionaire yesterday! Some well said stuff in there too. He said "Before I was rich I didn't know this, but I can't believe that I actually worked as much as I did back then for as little income as I had. Now I work 90% less and earn 300% more. I mean now, all I do is litteraly move a finger and generate as much income as I did working for one week before."

I listen to this amazing millionaire speak. I hear how he is not satisfied with having millions of dollars. He says "There is always going to be someone better than you, always." I analyzed that statement and thought to myself:

"If a millionaire is not satisfied with having more money than 1,000 people combined then there are no limits."

That is when I started to think beyond a million dollars. A million will only be a baby step to the final goal. The final goal is far beyond the million that the million feels like it is already here. I could feel the money swirling around me. It is interesting how your mind works. I have always had a mentality that you can do anything you set your mind to. I have always put up new goals.
One goal I had was to come to the finals in my sport that I am playing. It is called "floorball". We came there. Here is the story.

I had been sitting on the bench for the first two thirds of the game and I had never had to sit on the bench like that EVER. I was so pissed off. I decided I am going to score 3 goals, atleast when it was my turn to play. This was a minimum. The game was very close at the time 2-1 our favor. The coach calls me. "Hey it's your turn". I went onto the court and within 20 seconds I score my first goal.. Everybody on my team goes wild. We are one step closer to the gold medal. I feel great, and I say to myself, this is not enough, this is not enough, you can do better I know you can do better. I sit on the side full of energy. It is my turn to play again, after the two lines ahead of my line. Coach yells, "Change it up", it's now our turn. I tell my boys, this is it, we don't stop here. Guess what happens? That's right!! After about 45 seconds into my second time on the court I score another goal.. It doesn't stop here either! The next time I go on the court I score another goal. That is 3 goals in 3 oppurtunities. I had been missing these shots all season. I had not at all been focused on winning. I just played for fun, it never really mattered to my heart or desire. I had always taken my spot on the team for granted. Now I didn't get to play? I was better than that. I knew I was better than that. I decided to make it mean something. This was my goal at that point in time, and guess what? I made it! I changed the game from 2-1 to 5-1 in a matter of 2 minutes! All of this because I wanted it so bad and had feeling behind action.

That story sums up Matt Fureys mentality towards money! He is so focused, so dedicated that it just poures in like Niagrafalls. He also spoke of Bill Gates and how most people hate his guts. Both me and Matt Furey admire a guy who did something so inovative and new that it made him over 50 billion dollars. Matt Furey says, "When is it enough? It is never enough, I have over 10 million dollars and I can always make more, Bill Gates can spend One thousand dollars per second for 82 years and still have more money than Operah, George Clooney and Shaquile O'Neil combined!" How is that for abundance?

Let's see some fun facts about Bill Gates

For example, you might think a new Lambourghini Diablo would cost $250,000, but in Bill Gates dollars that's 31 cents.

That fully loaded, multimedia active matrix 5,0 GHZ laptop with the 2048x1563 screen you've been drooling after? Half a penny.

A nice home in a rich town like Palo Alto, California? Two dollars. That nice mansion he's building? A more reasonable $63 to him.

You might spend $50 on tickets, food and parking to take your date to see an NHL hockey game. Bill, on the other hand could buy the team for 50 Bill-bills.

You might buy a plane ticket on a Boeing 747 for $1200 at full-fare coach. In Bill-bills, Mr. Gates could buy six 747s (Not tickets, the planes themselves). Two for him, two for Melinda and two for young Jennifer Katherine.

See? You have to get rid of the fear of having money and it will come!

Today I added a Donations button for anyone who wants to contribute to the party. I will thank anyone who does and put your link under "Links" with optional amount donated.

Even one dollar get's you a spot atm.

Do not hesitate Donate and send an e-mail with your facts and I'll get you a spot under links!

NOTE: The first five donators will get a spot for life!

After that I might raise the ante to being $5/month or even higher depending on hits in the future! We can decide on something that will give you a banner for life as well.. It's up to you what it is worth.

Very Cheap. If you donate more I will make sure you get your site gets more leverage. I might add a banner for the right amount, what is it worth to you?

Regards

/Christopher

Inga kommentarer: