lördag 5 maj 2007

Something has been hiding from my knowledge here.

I submitted my blog to www.Digg.com and it instantly boosted my viewers to 8 people simultaneously "for a longer time" that I did not know would happen actually. pretty crazy, I am glad it happened. The more exposure this can get the better, so if you know of any more places to submit blogs than please give me some info on that. my goal is to have a lot more visitors. I want to give more information and foremost, make a little bit more money then I am at the moment, but as my dear little friend Napoleon Hill so simply stated it "What The mind can concieve and believe it can achive" and at this point in time I do believe in this strongly. I do so because I have nothing else, I have burnt my ships, I have to do this, I've decided. I have never turned my back on something that I desire before, so there is no point in ending something good now. I also know that most website run bad for about 2-3 months, then usually explode.. That is just pure fact, some explode after years, and some never explode. My goal is to make it before month two :)

Thanks for helping and thanks for sharing this if you do, and as I have a new feature now. please "digg it" lol, sounds so cliché, whatever. that would be appreciated.

/chris

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 320 bucks on every page. But for all I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonym sa...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 250 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonym sa...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were about 210 dollars on every page. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?